Girl(19/F) is falling hard for me. I(M/22)am scared and confused. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Girl(19/F) is falling hard for me. I(M/22)am scared and confused.

Hello all,

I just want some advice. I found this girl over tinder. We have met twice and we have been talking and video calling every other day. I clarified that I would not want to get into a serious relationship in the beginning. But, I think shit has hit the fan as She has started messaging "I love You" every other hour. She is sharing intimate details and what not. I think I am also to blame here.

Honestly, it is weird. I don't know how to stop this without sounding like an arse. A weird feeling crops up when I think about just shutting her down. She is also younger to me, so I really wanted to not hurt her.

Advice on how to tackle the situation, please?

submitted by /u/bronnbaefuck
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2wbiUL2
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages