Is it sad to want to be in a loving relationship? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Is it sad to want to be in a loving relationship?

I [23F] have been single for the past two and a half years with the occasional fuck buddy throughout that time. Before that I was in two relationships that together lasted 6 years. The sane part of me knows I should be single to mature and grow into someone I like being. I know I’m young but I just want to be done dating and meeting guys that are mediocre. I miss being in love and not feeling lonely

submitted by /u/BitchAssHoe_
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2QdTc1l
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages