What not to say on date - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

What not to say on date

I (25m) have learned that few things not to talk about on dates or on dating apps. First, politics is a big no no, well at least try to avoid it until you guys are comfortable with each other and can discuss it in a civil way. For me it did not turn out too well, like I mentioned what party I supported to my justdating date and she flipped out and started questioning my support. Second is religion and yea I think this one is pretty common, cause if you bring it up its just gonna make that other person uncomfortable. It's too personal when you barely known that person. Last but not least, I think talking about your job is also kinda boring unless your vocation is like somewhat interesting like Bear Grylls, try to keep it simple and brief. Otherwise most ppl don't really care about the details in ur work. These are pretty common, so if anyone has more to add, feel free to share with us.

submitted by /u/imasimpledude
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2wcq1CG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages