Quick background, I'm 22m and she's 30f. We both go to school together and have a few classes together. We're both huge marvel fans and literally have spent 3 hours talking about the recent movies. Normally I'll spend an hour or two each week talking to her about various things. About 50% of the time there's other people involved in the conversation and the other half of the time it's just us two. I'm just not sure if she is actually interested in me or we're just really good friends.
After thinking it through for a while, I settled on the thought that she wasn't interested in me. Firstly there's the big age difference. Then she's had about 10 years of working and living on her own. I went to college right out of high school and still live with my parents. She's really into alcohol while I've never had a drink before. It makes me feel super weird when we're all out in a group and I'm not drinking at all. In general I feel like she has so much more experience with life. While I'm barely an adult and I haven't really started my life yet.
A few weeks ago she gave me a birthday card. I remember telling her my birthday exactly once about 3 months ago. That's pretty much the only way I think she could have known it was my birthday. It's not information that I go around telling everyone. I'm going to briefly paraphrase the note on the card. "Hope you have an amazing day. I'm happy we became friends. ❤️Her Name."
Now I'm super confused after getting this birthday card. I just want to know where we stand and I don't want to just be oblivious. I plan on having a talk with her about all of this. I'm really okay with this going either way. I just want to hear y'alls opinions on this beforehand.
[link] [comments]
from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2QdT81B
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment