My boyfriend says comments about other women that make me uncomfortable - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

My boyfriend says comments about other women that make me uncomfortable

I’ve [29] been with my boyfriend [32] for about 5 months and when we first started seeing each other, I didn’t want to have any feelings. I just wanted a fuck buddy. I’ve been hurt a lot so I didn’t really want anything serious. But eventually things did get more serious and we became official. He’s really sweet and attentive and all. But every once in a while, he makes a comment about a woman that makes me uncomfortable! Like, he'll say, "I'd do her." Or, "I'd tap that." Or, "she’s hot." Does anyone else's S/O do this? I think it happened because when we first got together, I was trying to play it chill. But then I caught feelings. I was trying to be that woman who's outgoing and doesn’t mind when her fuck buddy says other women are attractive but now that we are actually dating, I don’t know how to tell him it makes me uncomfortable (and kinda hurts my feelings). How do I deal with this?

submitted by /u/petite-peche
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2wa2ulV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages