Do I ask her out or do I ask for her number first? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Do I ask her out or do I ask for her number first?

Hey everyone, first time poster. As stated in the title I don't know if I should ask for a girl's number first or if I should ask her out straightaway. I met this girl at work a few weeks ago. I don't see her often because we have different shifts most of the time and I won't be seeing her in a months since I will switch the workplace. So I really want to take my shot, but I'm not sure what the appropriate way of going about doing that would be. Any advice will be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/KameronBackAtItAgain
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2QdT5CX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages