I am a 25 year old virgin. How do I start dating? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, May 20, 2019

I am a 25 year old virgin. How do I start dating?

I am a 25 year old male who currently lives with my dad in Las Vegas. I have never been in a relationship before in my life and I never had sex. I have lately started to feel down on myself for it and I was wondering what can I do to change?

In the past I have gotten girls to like me before. Back when I was 15 I have had a girl who had a massive crush on me. I was not allowed to date her at the time since she was going to a new school and I was not allowed to date till I was 16. I am not religious, asexual, or searching for the one. I just don't view myself as attractive to other women and I fear rejection. I have tried multiple online dating sites like Tinder, OKcupid, and POF. So far I have not gone any dates when I was using them. I also can't drive so I take the bus around. However, I am learning how to drive and hope to get my license soon. I do have a full time job and I am saving up money for my place. I also don't go out on the weekends since it would take me a hour on the bus to get to other places. I am wondering what should I do?

submitted by /u/Rel0001
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2WeBmkr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages