I trust my dog's judgement - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

I trust my dog's judgement

One thing I (22f) have noticed that if my dog likes that person, then it's at least a good sign. So lately I have been going on a couple dates with this guy (23m) I matched on sweetring. After he heard I own a dog, he asked if we could walk him together sometime and I said sure. Last weekend he came over and brought one of those gourmet dog treats to my dog Bentley, and boy he was loving it. Just throughout the walk and see the interaction he had with my dog, I knew this guy isn't bad at all and actually made me attracted to him little more. If anyone likes animal such as caring for a dog, then I'd say give him or her a shot, cause I trust my dog has better judgment than I do lol (I know it sounds silly, but its true!)

submitted by /u/misshortcake
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2wcBBxS
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages