Any advice on approaching women you dont know in public places - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Any advice on approaching women you dont know in public places

I'm a 25 yo male and I've always been hesitant about approaching women with the intent of asking them out in public places. I've never really knew what to say and always felt if I just straight up asked her out I would come off as a creep.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated expessily the advice and poi t of view of women.

Thanks

submitted by /u/Mike5458
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2QdT2XN
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages