Is it possible that some people are just not built for intimate relationships? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, May 20, 2019

Is it possible that some people are just not built for intimate relationships?

On the one hand, I'd love to have one. Never had one before. On the other... someone knowing every little detail about me, from insecurities to what I look like naked, from favourite vegetable to bathroom schedule... I don't know, it just doesn't sound all that appealing. At times, the very concept of a long-term romantic relationship just sounds like one giant boundary violation to me. Or you almost become institutionalised. I mean, is there any privacy? Moments of solitude? Time to yourself? Can you really live your life and make independent choices without having to hold a meeting about it with your partner first?

​

Don't know. Part of me craves intimacy. Part of me thinks, in reality, it might not be all it's cracked up to be. Maybe I've just become so used to being single and can't see what's on the other side. And near enough everyone seems to drift apart, cheat or get divorced in the end, anyway. So should I even bother?

submitted by /u/ChickenPie34
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2WbD1at
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages