So I happened to see my girlfriends snapchat after showing her my snapchat friends and she showed me hers and I couldn't help but notice that she's on a streak with some dude for 700 days and she edited his name to "My Special One (Heart)".
My name LITERALLY just reads "Kevin". No hearts, no emoji's, nothing. and we're only on a 100 day streak.
OK sure I might be bothered for no reason but later that day at night I decided to peak further which I totally regret doing :| and if you hold someones name and press "view friendship" you can see pictures shared through the chat.
I don't know if they forgot or whatever but my girlfriend sent him a ass pictures and a picture of her in a lingerie saved in the chat... It's clearly OLD pictures as it's in a house I don't recognize and it's clearly not her house. I do regret looking now since i'm bothered asf.
Am I wrong to be bothered? I want to bring it up with her but I know it's not new shit and I probably seem insecure asf. She already said their just best friends.
Edit: I very am conflicted with the mixed answers you guy are giving. Some say ask, some say break up, some say it's nothing to worry about. Which one am I suppose to follow here?
UPDATE: I met up with her and asked her about it. She doesn't care that I snooped. She even let me read through recent parts of the conversations that she has with him. She said they are just really close with each other and the media that I saw was dated back to before we met. I also let her know how it bothers / bothered me and she said I have nothing to worry about since there is nothing going on between them. They met back a few years at a local gathering and ever since became besties. She said she has never kissed or had sex with him. The pictures that she sent were just them flirting between each-other. She also said that she would never date him but instead keep him just as friends as she doesn't like him in that way.
I didn't know what else to question her about. I did not tell her to delete him as thats the most extreme option. I'm of course still bothered but it should go away with time. If it doesn't, then I will leave this relationship. I have high insecurities which is clear. I just dont want to be cheated on. I addressed a few boundaries that they should have though.
[link] [comments]
from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2LSCgPy
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment