Is this cute, clever, or tacky - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, May 20, 2019

Is this cute, clever, or tacky

There is this girl that I have been friends with for over a year and have become best friends. Anyways I have been wanting to ask her out for over a month now and I finally got the nerve to do it, we are going on a jog tomorrow, and I think I got a really clever way to ask her out.

I should prefence she has been tutoring me in Spanish as she is a native speaker so randomly while we are hanging out I will ask her how to say something in spanish and she will tell me.

So what i am thinking of doing, is after the jog asking her "how do you say do you want to go on a date with me this weekend? In spanish?" and when she tells me respond "sounds great! When should I pick you up?"

We always banter and crack jokes, so I think this might work. What do you guys think?

submitted by /u/tuma_toro
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2W8YMaU
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages