Serious boyfriend (53) of 8 months ghosted me. After 7 weeks of feeling devastated, I finally found out why! - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, May 20, 2019

Serious boyfriend (53) of 8 months ghosted me. After 7 weeks of feeling devastated, I finally found out why!

Remember I posted 7 weeks ago about my (49) boyfriend ghosted me out of the blue after a 8 month good relationship and knowing each other for a year? Where he told me I was the love of his life, his future was with me and he waited so long to find me he’ll never let me go?? Then 2 days later he disappeared then blocked me?

Thank you fucking Facebook. I just decided to look him up. He posted a picture of himself and new girl. Ok he moved on. Then below he posted what SHE posted about “in a relationship” and it was 2 weeks BEFORE he ghosted me!!!!!! He had to be seeing her for at least a month before he silently dumped me without words. He’s so dumb he maybe didn’t know there was a date attached. Now it all makes sense.

I spent all this time internalizing, feeling horrible about myself, so depressed and heartbroken, replaying our last weeks together trying to find clues, beating myself up, blaming me. I started going to therapy to figure out what I did to make this man run away from a good relationship with me. I even wrote the asshole a letter last week apologizing for my perceived mistakes!

LETS SAY IT AGAIN, HE WAS CHEATING ON ME. No matter what I did or said, it wasn’t me!! Am I relieved I found this out? The answer is only a little. Now I can let myself off the hook, but I have confirmation it meant nothing to him. He just used me to feel good about himself. I knew he was insecure, so he probably wanted someone to love him.

This is the guy that lied for 6 months about living on his dad’s couch and that his nasty previous relationship ended 4 years prior and it was really a few months before he met me. He’s a cop and all he ever did was talk about what a hero he was at work and how he was so looked up to and admired. I barely got a word in.

In conclusion, I should have dumped his ass when I found out he was so adept at lying, not continuing the relationship for 6 more months because of him telling me he’s such a victim of bad women and a tough life, and I was the best thing that ever happened to him and that made me feel really good.

Shame on me for thinking he quit lying.

If a person lies to you, especially about big life stuff, end it immediately! People like that can rationalize anything.

submitted by /u/Broken_heart6
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2WeBm3V
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages