Dating, what is it and how do you do it - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, June 12, 2020

Dating, what is it and how do you do it

I (M36) was in a relationship basically my entire adult life, having not really dated before that either.

I'm not the most socially active person, I don't feel very appealing on account of just the sheer lack of response in dating sites, and I absolutely do not want to be a sitcom still horn dog. I would die if I ever made anyone feel like I was some kind of creep or predator, or even uncomfortable really.

How do I meet people? How do I approach them especially? Women, would you rather some random jerk try to talk to you at a gym or a bookstore?

I am currently pretty down about things, but trying my best to stay positive. I feel like I have a lot to offer, it's just harder getting there, you know? Back end worth, I guess?

submitted by /u/therealbearden
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3hqpzXO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages