Is it a good idea to risk a good friendship by asking her out? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, June 12, 2020

Is it a good idea to risk a good friendship by asking her out?

So I (M19) never quite realized that I have a crush on one of my best friends (F18). We've been friends for years now and she actually is one of my best friends. So we've always been good friends. I haven't really had a crush on anyone else for years so I kinda just really didn't think about dating or asking someone out anymore. Until a few weeks ago I started to have a little crush on some girl (F19). Only for one or two weeks though. Because then I realized that I actually liked someone else... My good friend. The girl that I have been hanging out with all the time. Then I realized I always kinda liked her but I wanted the thought to go away and completely ignored it because of the good friendship we had. And it kinda worked at first. I got it out of my head. I just thought I like her because she's such a good friend and that's the kind of feeling you have for a really good friend. But when I had a crush on this other girl I found out that these are the same feelings - but much weaker - that I feel for my friend. This is now two weeks ago. I haven't seen her since then because she's only been hanging out with some other friends lately. Exactly now when I start to realize that I have a crush on her. I'm very insecure about this dilemma. Should I just be honest to her? Or is it smarter to keep it a secret because if she liked me she'd make some kind of approach which she hasn't really? Please help me on this!

submitted by /u/SAMUELMaestro
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3d0Hscm
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages