Dating as an introvert or otherwise not wanting to "cold call" girls I come across - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, September 14, 2020

Dating as an introvert or otherwise not wanting to "cold call" girls I come across

So I'm a bit tired of the typical dating apps. Just seems forced. But how does one start talking to women when I'm introverted to the point I don't mind doing things on my own?

My main hobby is mountain biking and I've made some connections in my local group but there's a few issues.... It's male heavy and most of them are married and/or have kids. Point being there's not anything where I'm interacting with others other than an occasional "hey how are ya" on a ride when I pass someone or they pass me.

Even when I'm out and about, I keep to myself, unless something of shared interest gets said then I chime in. But I can never get myself to want to just ask someone out (even when COVID wasn't a thing....). Not sure if it's a fear of rejection or not wanting to seem like I'm bothering them

submitted by /u/Tech_geek23
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3khKxZD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages