Person I'm dating (6 weeks) is slow and minimalist with texting - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, September 14, 2020

Person I'm dating (6 weeks) is slow and minimalist with texting

I've been going out with someone for 6 weeks and it just seems like he's getting slower and slower to text. For context, we've taken things very slow and apart from this, he seems interested in me. But I can be a bit clueless, especially with less expressive people. I will match his effort most of the time, so out text convos are bland and short-lived. When I do write something more substantial, I get short responses.

When I text first, which is about 20% of the time, he often responds to my texts very quickly but sometimes he doesn't respond for the whole day.

Is he just not into me anymore? Or do some people just text like this? I figure he's either not into me or is just bad with communication... Which is so damn important to me. Everyone in my life is very expressive so it's stands out like a sore thumb. Like how the hell can you connect with someone without big, deep conversations? I don't get it.

submitted by /u/gangofpigeons
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/35BLDLV
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages