Dating on a busy schedule - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, September 7, 2020

Dating on a busy schedule

Recently I [29M] meet this wonderful girl [32F] and both of us are very busy, I am working a 3223 schedule, especially after the Corpus Christy shootings, 12hr shifts and she has 2 jobs. I work early 6am-6pm not accounting the hour and a half drive to work and another back from work, and she lives an hour in the opposite direction. She works 2 jobs so she is very busy as well. I am trying to find opportunities for us to meet at least once or twice a week, but our schedules seem to conflict a lot. Have you guys been through this type of busy dating, and how have you guys taken the time to meet? It seems like a lost cause, but I really enjoy being with her. I am trying to not mess this up. Any advice is appreciated.

submitted by /u/TattooedPeenee
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3idHMbe
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages