Even after 10 years, I still dream about her and she still lives in the back of my mind. We are impossible but I had a huge crush at 15. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Even after 10 years, I still dream about her and she still lives in the back of my mind. We are impossible but I had a huge crush at 15.

I liked this girl a lot in the high school. We sat next to each other in the tuition and spent a year together studying. She has kind heart, pretty look and rich family. There was an incident that made me fall for her kindness and since then I got a crush on her. We are impossible because she is straight(in my opinion)and I am sure 99%. We are no longer friends after high school and I tried to reconnect on social media few years after. We became friends on Facebook and at that time she already had a boyfriend. She showed zero interest to keep the friendship although she sounded friendly. So I removed her from Facebook since 6 years ago but i don't forget about her till today. I dated other people during this time and I think about her when I am single. Today she came into my dream, it was very vivid and some romance. I understand my dream is actually mean my inner desire and there's nothing to do with her. The odd thing is I tried to add her again on Fb and she rejected. And I guess she is single now. Should I try to tell her that I have a crush on her and hear her rejecting me so I will not fantasize about her anymore? The other point is I notice myself that I find it more attractive if someone earns more money than me or come from a rich family besides their personality. I care about the personality first but the money thing still make them more more attractive tha someone with equal income. If it's the problem, how can I fix it. I don't want their money but how to stop attraction based on that. Thank you for reading this far. I would really like to hear your kind opinion.

submitted by /u/jasminelmkk
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2RMaGnr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages