Ghosted before first date - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Ghosted before first date

I am so confused you guys, I met this guy on Tinder who was instantly very flirty with me ( he also swiped first I have tinder gold so I can see) and I gave him my number a day after we started talking. We set up a date for Friday (tomorrow) and he seemed as excited as me... Then he stopped replying Tuesday night. (Keep in mind we had also followed each other on IG). So I had figured okay, maybe he's just waiting to chat more when were on the date cause the last text I sent wasnt really something to reply to anyways. Anyways, this morning (like 10 hours ago) I said something about hoping the weather is good tomorrow because I want to be able to be outside and not crammed in with a bunch of people cause of COVID... Nothing back all day. So instead of waiting all day tomorrow and being anxious I say " hey, are we still on for tomorrow ?" And no response ... saw he was active on insta too. Ghosting is so shitty and makes me feel insane because he hasn't even unmatched me or unfollowed me yet... The worst thing is this guy did not seem like the type to do that.

submitted by /u/lindsayshhhhhh
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3k7vlOQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages