Nobody to talk to, just looking for reassurance and advice I guess - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Nobody to talk to, just looking for reassurance and advice I guess

Just broke up with my girlfriend of two years because she’s still too immature and naïve. She’s only three years younger than me but I’ve been through a lot in my life... I fucking love the girl to death but all she wants to do is sit and smoke weed- she doesn’t want to work or help around the house or anything. We’ve broken up for a similar thing about a year ago- she moved back in with her parents in a different state and we kept in contact. 3 months after we broke up the first time I check myself into rehab, cut EVERYONE off pretty much (Ive been an alcoholic for 8ish years)and have been sober from EVERYTHING until recently I started smoking weed again as I can function with it unlike alcohol which has resulted in me losing my license for good pretty much when I was like 19 and caused me to spend years of my life In jail in the past. So shortly after I got clean, she moved out of her parents and back in with me on agreeing that she wouldn’t have to pay rent as long as she kept up the house pretty much like a house wife role because the whole fight started because she lost her job and wouldn’t get a new one or pay rent... so fast forward a year, I’ve been cleaning up after her, paying all the bills, cooking, cleaning etc... pretty much everything- she does take care of the cat litter and does drive me around (in my car) since I have no license.... I told her several times she wasn’t living up to her end of the bargain from when she moved BACK in with me. Now I’m not getting mad that she’s not cleaning up my mess or anything like that, I’m mad because I’m working towards a better future for us and she’s sitting her ass on the couch getting high 24/7 with my money, she displays addict behavior to a T but it’s “just weed,” which I get- weed is harmless in a lot of people’s eyes, but the reality is anything can be harmful when it consumes your life. Now I’ve had it at this point, I can’t stand how lazy and selfish she is- but also I was like that at one point. I want to be with her so bad but I don’t think she’s going to grow up or get better or anything along those lines unless we break up for good.... Since i cut off all my old friends i have nobody to talk to about this, nobody to keep me company... i have nobody anymore. Please, any other input is greatly helpful and greatly appreciated. Im falling apart.

submitted by /u/dmatyj
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2RbUpYs
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages