Mutual ending of a 3 month relationship, why am I so sad about it? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, September 13, 2020

Mutual ending of a 3 month relationship, why am I so sad about it?

Met a great girl and was having a good time, i decided to have the “what are we conversation” and she dropped a bombshell saying she had known for a couple months that she would be leaving the city in the next 6 months maybe. I asked her what she thought out options were and she couldn’t give me anything. So I told her my feelings and that I would consider a LDR if she could tell me what she wanted. And she couldn’t give me anything I ended it on Thursdays but we agreed that we would talk Monday about it all. Come Monday she asked me what my thoughts where and I said well I really need your thoughts on what she thought was possible since I haven’t had that yet.

She said she wanted to just date for a bit and make a decision closer to the time. This didn’t suit me since I would be fully invested and open to a massive amount of hurt while she would be fully aware she could leave.

She said it was too hard a problem for a “relationship” so early in and wanted to ended it too.

I’m sad about it all and upset. It didn’t seem like she would have ever been fully invested in this relationship.

I just need to vent sorry and plan my recovery.

Any tips?

submitted by /u/sward1990
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3mhidII
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages