Should i confess my feelings to her? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, September 13, 2020

Should i confess my feelings to her?

So I’ve been seeing this beautiful girl for some time now, we’ve hooked up a couple of times. She has mentioned that she have broken up with people because they said “I love you” too early in the relationship. She has a hard time catching feelings for someone. I don’t easily catch feelings either but this girl is something else, a couple of nights ago on suicide prevention day I was feeling down because I lost my uncle to suicide. I told her about it and we met up late at night and talked for hours. I don’t think I’ve cried so much in months. She was so comforting.

I’m just trying to say that every second I spend with this girl I’m happy, but I’m too afraid of telling her how I feel because maybe she’ll get scared and ghost me.

I just don’t wanna fuck this up

submitted by /u/Riftyz
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3hvJt2u
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages