Why do girls ignore you in the most obvious ways? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Why do girls ignore you in the most obvious ways?

Yeah so I’ve been talking to this girl and we’ve hung out twice. We haven’t kissed but I know she is interested in me because we are #1 best friends on snap. But yeah we will be texting and then suddenly she stops responding which is okay. The weird part is she will turn her location off on Snapchat while doing this. I have no problem with not texting but why turn your location off? I have no problem with being ignored I just find it weird and would like to know why girls do this.

submitted by /u/fakechipeh
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3bDSdSZ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages