I really like her but I’m getting some weird signals right now - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

I really like her but I’m getting some weird signals right now

I really like her but I’m getting some weird signals right now

So basically, I’ve been talking with this girl I really like, it’s a long story how we’ve gotten in touch. However, we’ve been talking a lot and I really enjoyed talking to her. But, something weird has happened lately. She hasn’t snap chatted me in two days. I know she’s on Snapchat because she’s posting other things, so I’m worried that she’s purposely not wanting to Snapchat me. Last night, at 2 AM, she texted me saying she was sorry for not snap chatting me, and that she could talk with me tomorrow. She put a :-) at the end so I thought it was a good sign. To give some context, she doesn’t go to my school, but I have friends that know her at that school. I’ve talked to them about her but I have no idea why she’s not responding. We were supposed to FaceTime sometime this week but I don’t know if we are. What do I do? I’ve already Snapchat her a few times and I don’t wanna seem needy

submitted by /u/SnooDonkeys3363
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/2F4LRjQ
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages