Work On Yourself? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Work On Yourself?

I’ve always heard that when you work on yourself and start becoming a better person (in any number of ways) you’ll suddenly find yourself encountering potential relationships (as in people interested in you) all over the place. I have no idea how true it is, but say it is true, how do I even do that?

I honestly don’t get how not to think about how much I’d like to find a girlfriend. I’m always trying to make my life better and “work on myself” already, but I just don’t understand how I’m just supposed to not think so much about how much I want to find love. Maybe in explaining it poorly, but I feel like I’ve heard this kind of advice so much that even trying to forget about it and do other things makes me think about finding a relationship. I just don’t get it

Help understanding this would be appreciated.

Also, for context, I’m a senior in college, if that helps

submitted by /u/phisher_pryce
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3m4T8AM
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages