We are both in our early 20s. We are both introverted people and we live 10 hours apart. We have mutual friends irl and have met before in person at an event we all traveled to separately. I was talking to him the other night bc my friend said i need to be more assertive and tell him I wanna hang out etc. He tells me im pretty and I let him know I think hes attractive.
He said he wants to hang out with me too. This was a relief because I wasn't really sure if he was kind of into me. He recently got into a bad car accident and had to have surgery on his leg and hasn't really been able to walk much so he is living with his parents right now and told me he hasn't been doing much or hanging out with anyone lately.
I really like him hes just a quiet guy(he was quiet when we met but talked to me) he initiates conversation every once in a while. In the past we usually talk once a week minimum usually 2 or 3 times. I don't wanna be pushy or anything because we're not dating but I want to kind of move into that direction.
[link] [comments]
from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3i7CuOq
via IFTTT
No comments:
Post a Comment