(35F)(33M) I was mean to this guy several times, so why did he ask to have sex again? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, March 24, 2023

(35F)(33M) I was mean to this guy several times, so why did he ask to have sex again?

I've been hooking up with this guy since August we've argued a few times. And the last time in January was really bad. I went off on him and I did some bad things. I went to his house unannounced I walked in on him and his befriend. I actually accused him of having sex with his best friend. I crossed a lot of boundaries, and I even contacted his best friend asking if they were together.

My personality isn't horrible I just have some unresolved issues that I have never dealt with but I am now getting therapy.

He and I stopped talking and he hadn't talked to me in a couple of months. I sent him a letter in the mail apologizing and then recently I sent him a sex toy. We talked again yesterday, and he said he wanted to have sex again. Yes, I know it's just sex, but he can easily find someone else to have sex with. He's attractive and he's a handworker so I'm just wondering why he'd want to see me again. When he could find someone else (I'm not saying that I want him to because I like seeing him).

I've treated him badly more than once. My question is couldn't he find someone else?

submitted by /u/Hot-Suit2919
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/fQXkKm6
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages