Dating while being a non drinker - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Dating while being a non drinker

So I(21F) don’t drink, but because of that I don’t get asked out a lot. It’s always “lets have a drink?” and when I tell the guys I’m talking to that I don’t drink they don’t seem as interested. Plus I does feel a bit awkward to go to a bar and pay a lot for a tonic water. Anyone else experiencing the same thing? Should I wait for the “right guy to come along” who doesn’t judge this part of me?

submitted by /u/LuvBomb
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2BZpjLu
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages