Do you think eye contact is flirting? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, June 2, 2024

Do you think eye contact is flirting?

I (23f) never go up to someone and openly ask them out. But, I do occasionally glance over at them if we’re in the same place for a long period of time. However I’ve begun to think that I may just be freaking them out. I know I can throw in a little smile but by the time I’m brave enough to do that they look away. I sometimes think guys are looking at me because they think I’m pretty but then remember I use a wheelchair and that goes away. So how do I know if they’re flirting??

submitted by /u/rolling_thunderrr00
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/ilXvrhF
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages