How would you approach your gym crush? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, June 1, 2024

How would you approach your gym crush?

(M26) Long story short: There's a girl I'm really attracted to that goes to the same gym as me. I know she looks at me quite frequently so I wonder if she's interested too. I've been thinking about approaching her at some point but I don't really know how to do it since we've never talked before but I'm not really a stranger to her because we've been seeing each other at the gym for at least a year. She's always using headphones or training with her friend, so I don't really want to disturb her or create a bad impression. Do you have some tips to approach a girl at the gym? It may seem weird but I get really nervous when she's close to me, so I could mess up easily... Please help!

submitted by /u/guillemp14
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/mt6hA2o
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages