Advice for Date Tonight - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, June 14, 2024

Advice for Date Tonight

Hi!

I went on a first date a couple of weeks ago and it went well. Unfortunately I was on holiday for 2 weeks and so we agreed to meet when I got back.

We arranged a date for tonight which she suggested. A week went by without a text which is obviously fine, we’ve all got busy lives! But she messaged last night to check still on for tonight?

I replied saying yes but it’s got to 6:30pm and she hasn’t come back to me when I tried to arrange a time to meet. I’ve followed up in a text just to say, “Hey, just checking if you’re still up for tonight? Not a problem if you’re busy”. That was an hour ago but still no reply.

What’s really annoying is I said no to meeting friends as I was aware I was the one delaying the second date by being away. I assume now it’s not going ahead but i don’t know whether to meet up with friends in case she does come back?

Any advice on what to do? I really wish she would just say if she wasn’t interested. We’ve only met once so it wouldn’t be a big deal and I wouldn’t be offended!!

submitted by /u/Technical_Ad7586
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/klPXcV5
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages