Partner says I gave them trauma - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, June 8, 2024

Partner says I gave them trauma

My partner said I gave them trauma due the fact that I slept with someone else before we were even friends or even dating. Their excuse is that it happened to them before, they said “I’m not blaming you, but I just want you to understand” but I cannot understand how they’re going to say that I’ve given them trauma due to something that they had no part in. Am I missing something?

submitted by /u/Consistent-Reach9953
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/46RGeYD
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages