Super awkward experience with my gym crush - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Saturday, June 15, 2024

Super awkward experience with my gym crush

I have had a crush on this guy at my gym for a few weeks. We often look at each other so I finally build the courage to smile or at least try to look less serious and the next time our eyes met he looked at me for a few seconds and he never smiled or anything so i felt like wtf (also had that expression on my face), it was super awkward and strange. After that he just disappeared from the gym. Why do guys do that, I am getting all the wrong signals it seems.... if he doesn't like me why is he looking at me?

submitted by /u/mrshmallow29
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/Vxl6E5N
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages