What do I do? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, June 9, 2024

What do I do?

Met this girl about a month ago, shits been going REALLY GOOD. We hangout & talk for hours about 4 days a week. In the beginning she told she struggles with mental health problems, but never got deep into what exactly she struggles with. 3 days ago, she was very distant and told me shes struggling with work, and that it was affecting her really bad mentally but told me it had nothing to do with me. I let her be that day, the next day i texted her goodmorning, she took a good few hours to reply. I took the hint she didnt wanna talk, so i told her to have a good day and id be there if she needed to talk.

The 2nd day, she snapchatted me for a few hours then went ghost. Today is the 3rd day, still havent heard from her but shes posting selfies looking happy on snapchat. I swiped up on her story and told her she had a pretty smile, she replied with a heart. I didnt reply back, because shes been short.

Do I just continue to let her be and she’ll talk to me when shes ready to talk? I dont wanna step on her toes and get in her business, but im confused because she talked alot about communication, and told me the other day she did NOT want to stop talking. At the end of the day i feel like she doesn’t owe me an explanation but i just wanna know if i should prepare myself to move on. Her mood & responses made a huge 180 these past few days. I think ill just let her be and prepare myself to move on, my gut is telling me she feels different about me than she did a few says ago.

submitted by /u/LumbReaper
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/BLaXVt7
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages