Do I have a chance at dating while unemployed? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Monday, June 10, 2024

Do I have a chance at dating while unemployed?

I'm a 25M, currently unemployed, but already registered to go back to school this coming September. I previously graduated from college a few years back and have had good paying jobs, therefore I do have money saved up where I can comfortably take the summer off and then focus on school when the time comes.

My ex cheated on me towards the end of last year, and I've had no real desire to date until now. However, I'm a little scared my employment status will hamper my chances of meeting anyone. Will any women give me a chance once they see I'm unemployed?

For added context, I do live at home and pay rent (and will continue to pay rent while unemployed, I have saved up for this).

Any thoughts?

Edit: grammar

submitted by /u/eaton--beaver
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/gyTlB2i
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages