How do you even date in a big city ? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, June 23, 2024

How do you even date in a big city ?

27M here

I'm from a smaller western Canadian city currently living in Toronto . Ive also lived in Vancouver for less than a year but it's not really a big city , dating dynamics aren't too bad, dating was easy there ime

I've been off apps for some time now but I think I wanna try em again. How do even date in a large city if girls have so many options ?

Like ok I did get some hookups (usually girls visiting form elsewhere) in Toronto using dating apps but my real dates never went well I was always either ghosted or told there was no chemistry if I didn't try to hook up with them (these girls told me or their profile said they're looking a relationship). Also it's harder to get matches in a large city ime

Many girls also told me they're talking to and meeting multiple guys all the time lol (large city = too many options). Some girls told me they go on lots of dates but don't feel connection with any of them lol lol

So yea should I just stay off these apps or what ? How is it even possible to date if you're one of the 100 guys ?

submitted by /u/over4m3
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/K4ap9GF
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages