Let Me Know - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, June 21, 2024

Let Me Know

So, I (30F) am debating dipping my toes back into the water after my LTR ended, but my plan was to create a tinder and simultaneously complete some home projects. I know most people don't want to do manual labor when on a date, but there are just some things that I can't do alone. So date #1 could be helping me put wallpaper(peel&stick) up in my laundry room and possibly help me hang a chandelier.
I will provide dinner and good company, and if we hit it off from there, we can take things to another level and potentially go on a "real" first date.
My plan is to make my profile completely transparent, I am just a DIY girly who can't do electrical.

I figured if we could get through a home project together then it would speak highly of our ability to be able to successfully communicate.

So does this have legs or am I being just a little bit delusional?

submitted by /u/Less_Cake_5957
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/5kR0NMf
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages