Why would a girl touch my chest? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Why would a girl touch my chest?

Basically I’m crushing hard on this girl. She’s on the quieter side and very very sweet. We were at a bar with a few friends and we were all decently buzzed. Not sloppily drunk though.

She was giving me the most intense eye contact ever while us two were joking around, and then I had to make the final shot in the game of pool that was being played. Embarrassing miss, lost the game and everyone laughed. She walks up to me giggling and briefly but gently puts her hand on my lower chest, turns around, and stands in front of me, like centimeters from her back, mind you there’s lots of room to move around. I’ve never seen her get touchy/close like that with other men, and she doesn’t seem like the type to do it to anyone. But I also haven’t been out with her too many times. I’m also wondering if it was the alcohol, but we weren’t even that many drinks deep. She’s also given me subtle signs of interest in the past, except it’s hard to read since she’s so sweet to everyone.

submitted by /u/bogiedogie0303
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3ZPVroX
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages