is he a nice guy or I am the bad girl? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, June 13, 2024

is he a nice guy or I am the bad girl?

so we met at a university party for the first time and first at the same night he tried to kiss me but didn't work out, then we started texting and stuff after days (he replies really fast and the same for me). then we met another day, and we kissed and stuff and agreed it will be only a one-time thing, then at the same day he told me that he actually has a gf, then he broke up with her the next day after telling her he cheated. but we didn't stop seeing each other after for a very long time but not as a bf and gf, we were texting like every day, flirting, having oral sex every time we met for months. we clicked so much and eventually I think we both developed feelings and he asked me to be his gf and told me he can't stop thinking about me. but I rejected because I wasn't ready for a real relationship. we still met after and that very day he took my virginity. that day he really didn't make it awkward for me and helped in cleaning and so. he told me to take a post pill the day after because he doesn't want to ruin my future and that was it, we stopped talking. and I can't stop thinking about him now. did he like me? am I a bad girl here? did he really played me? what shall I do?

submitted by /u/Cold_Ear_4223
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/xwkS4yG
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages