Should I just ignore and forget about her. - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Should I just ignore and forget about her.

So I (m20) dated this girl (19) a year ago, I told her I wanted to stop because she didn’t have the time since she was doing exams. She was obviously occupied with that and couldn’t give me commitment. She messaged me a couple months ago and we have been talking since. It was all going well and we went on a date when she came home from uni a week ago.

Im not sure if I’m thinking rashly, but I want to ignore her now as I don’t feel she’s even trying anymore. She said she had a great time and messaged me for a couple days after until around Tuesday. It’s now been a week since then and all I can get out of her is blunt answers, i only checked in or asked something every odd day. I asked if I can call her and she said it sounds great, she then told me she was busy when I asked and I don’t want to sound clingy and ask again.

I just don’t understand, shes busy weekdays but she used to reply even then… I’m not sure. I feel like the same thing is happening from the last time I dated her! Why did she even bother coming back and drawing me in again? What’s the point in that.

Any advice would be great, I seem to be great at giving advice apart from when it’s myself LOL

submitted by /u/Greedy_Matter2520
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/BjAEYzr
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages