How do I date people? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, June 7, 2024

How do I date people?

So I am a woman and 25 years, I am living at home with my family, I've never been in a relationship. I have online apps where I have some matches with men (it's too difficult to get matches with women). I have been on one date so far but he didn't want to go on another date, I think maybe because I live at home with my family, because I have poor mental health, I said something wrong, or maybe it could have been anything like my appearance. I would really like to get a house and lots of finance before finding a partner but at 25 I feel so depressed being alone and getting older as I age less people will find me attractive. But with my mental health problems I feel like I am just a bad partner for anyone and I'm not even myself, anyone but me would be better, but I still feel the pressure to try. All my friends have loving partners and it makes me feel bad because I never had that.

But when I go on dates and things I am thinking that the men will want to have sex soon and I feel really uncomfortable about that because I don't know how to have sex and I have no private house to have sex in, having my family know I am having sex feels really shameful and I wouldn't want to talk to them about that because they are already against things like oral contraceptives. No man would wait a year or so (unless he was asexual) until I save up a deposit for a house to be comfortable enough to have sex would he? Or if I am uncomfortable with it wouldn't he want a different girl who already has experience and desire? And I just feel like I am worthless mostly to be honest, why would anyone want to be with me when I have such mental problems I can't really feel much emotions, and I've got an odd appearance, and I'm getting older, I don't have a good personality?

Yeah, I don't know if you guys have any advice? Should I save up for a house then look for a partner afterwards? By that time I will be 26 at the earliest but I could be 27,28,29... I feel like I don't have any time left really until I am in my 40s and then I would have never created a bond with any partner when I was still a younger adult which really crushes me.

submitted by /u/StrategyBrilliant227
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/Zcfd2jF
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages