34 years old and never had a gf - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, June 11, 2024

34 years old and never had a gf

Not to sound cocky or anything but I’d say I’m an attractive male. I’m a bodybuilder and a trainer. I eat well. So I guess I’m good on that end. I’m not a virgin, I hooked up with a lot of women off dating apps. I’ve gone on dates. But this past year or two I haven’t had much luck on the dating apps. This has caused me to not being able to hangout or get to know a girl in the past two years.

Women look at me, I can tell they are interested.

I’M JUST ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED TO ASK A GIRL OUT OR APPROACH THEM.

Mentally I just tell myself woman don’t like me but I never really try

It never has been this bad but I don’t want to live like this. I feel like I’m wasting my potential. I want a family and children one day.

I guess I’m typing all this to get some advice or something like that.

I’m just very down and depressed. I just accepted the fact that it will never happen.

submitted by /u/ContentSquirrel7137
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/BRCbJkK
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages