Is it a red flag to have been with a lot of women? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Is it a red flag to have been with a lot of women?

I truly have been with a lot of women through out my short life because I’ve only had one real long-term relationship as I’ve had several bad beats (situationships) with other women I wanted to have a relationship with.

After each heartbreak, I usually don’t want to get into another one for about a year so I just go out for short-term fun and I communicate that.

After a while I reconnect with my desire for a long-term relationship and date accordingly. However, I do get asked by the dates I see potential in if I have been with a lot of girls and I usually say ‘I don’t count’, which I the truth, but I just wonder how that comes out as and if it’s a red flag for girls. I honestly don’t know.

submitted by /u/ealker
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/pMsRJmL
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages