Is it really possible for someone to like someone a lot but genuinely not have the capacity for a relationship? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Is it really possible for someone to like someone a lot but genuinely not have the capacity for a relationship?

As a girl, I hear some stories about men not pursuing a relationship with a woman they really like because they’re not in a time in their life where they feel ready mentally / physically, or they aren’t mature enough etc so they let her go.

I was talking to this guy for 2 months and everything was going super well then he told me he doesn’t wanna ruin things between us because he really likes me and would rather talk at a later time when he has the capacity for a relationship. He had mentioned it a couple times before but I thought we could work through it and we couldn’t I don’t know if it was an excuse. I always thought if you really want someone you’ll make it work but I feel like maybe I’m looking at it from an immature place. Is this an excuse to end things with the girl you’re seeing or does this really happen and why?

submitted by /u/Emilyfruity
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/bWaMIf8
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages