Self sabotaging or intuition ?! - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, October 4, 2024

Self sabotaging or intuition ?!

I have just started dating a guy for just over a month now and it’s going great and he’s so lovely and reassuring ! We are on the same page about almost everything, we have had a few clashes about things (mental health related/communication styles), but we have sorted them and both want the same things and been very clear etc. The last two weeks though I have been getting awful ‘anxiety pains’ in my stomach that last a few hours or days and it’s really bothering me. I get them randomly and I think because I am an anxious attachment it may be me overthinking the situation. I just can’t help but think there is someone else, I find it hard to trust men and I am quite insecure in myself too. We are open with eachother about things to do with mental health and he’s the most reassuring man I have ever met and so open to understanding me on an emotional level and he is the same. But I just can’t shift this feeling ! With my ex and only past relationship, I ended up in the hospital with tests because my heart quite literally ‘skipped a beat’ because of how anxious I was about him being too good to be true lol. We had a happy, long relationship so I don’t know why I am still feeling like this when entering a new one :/ I need some advice and thoughts on whether this is a gut feeling/intuition or may be me self-sabotaging and how to get around it because the sick feeling is just so awful :(

submitted by /u/stripedflowers
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/pmB5FOd
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages