Would you like it if a guy just flat out said that they are interested in you? (me 18M her 18F) - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, February 1, 2019

Would you like it if a guy just flat out said that they are interested in you? (me 18M her 18F)

So I have known this girl for around 5 months or so and we have just been friends. I always liked her during that time and due to me being oblivious i never noticed her flirty actions or signs of attraction to me (my friends pointed it out).

She seems like a great girl to have a relationship with but I have never been with a girl before so I don't really know how to start things. I did end up asking her to go out to playing bowling once but she declined saying she didn't like to and that she was busy.

Should I just be straight up with her and tell her how I feel or would that come off as creepy? What can I say that can get the point that I'm interested in her across without it being weird? Or should I just kinda show attraction to her when I talk to her (which I honestly don't know how to do either).

Sorry for being all over the place. Thank you.

submitted by /u/TerribleMuscle4
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice http://bit.ly/2DOJYnP
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages