A friend and his wife set me [30M] up with the wife's best friend [29F] and we both are interested in one another. How to best move forward? - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, September 10, 2020

A friend and his wife set me [30M] up with the wife's best friend [29F] and we both are interested in one another. How to best move forward?

A friend and his wife set me up with the wife's best friend. We cooked dinner together, had some wine and laughs, a truly wonderful evening. I read stories about "being set up" don't always ended well but it seems my friend knows me well as I found her to be beautiful and interesting. My friend reported that she found me to be attractive and sympathetic. My friend is already suggesting another dinner date.

I did found that having four people there doesn't present the same opportunities to get to known one another as deeply, compared to previous first-date experiences. To that effect, I want to ask my friend for her number (with her consent) and talk a bit more just the two of us, even try to get a date between now and the suggested dinner party. What do you think of this approach? Would it be best to wait for the dinner party and then afterwards get the number myself?

For a bit more context, we don't have the same mother language, english seems to work well but one never knows, also during the party I did notice a certain shyness which I attributed to the situation itself with our friends there "analysing" the evening.

submitted by /u/theredditiuse
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3hjKieO
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages