Don't wait for anyone - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, September 10, 2020

Don't wait for anyone

I asked a girl out a couple months ago. It never got off the ground. She didnt show up. The next day she says "Oh I completely forgot. We'll go out though. I'm serious." I didnt ask again though. But despite me never asking again, she kept saying, "damn we need to do something together. ", "we really gotta go out, outside of work", etc. But always had "something else to do". I wasnt provoking this. She just kept saying it every other week not realizing I was over it the first time. A few months later, she meets my old coworker who came to visit me at the store. Later that night, I'm browsing snapchat, and there she is, hanging with my old coworker....that she just met that day.

Fortunately I had stopped caring early on, after she supposedly "forgot" we were supposed to do something. But my point is, dont wait around for anyone. Even if they keep saying they wanna do it. If they make no effort to, it means nothing. If they wanna do something with you, they'll make it happen.

submitted by /u/voidofimpulse
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3hltPqt
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages