Dating and Virginity - ATX News Paper

ATX News Paper

Today News Paper - Article, Newspaper jobs, Magazine, News Republic, News Corporation company, News bbc, News live, Today's news usa, india, uk more country's breaking news

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Dating and Virginity

Hi Guys I’ve just started dating someone . I’m a guy in my Mid 30s , she’s a lady in her early 30s. We are about 2 months in - I know she’s reserved - She has only had 1 previous relationship which lasted 2 years and she comes from a Catholic country where some people reserve sex for marriage . Anyway we were talking about previous relationships and issues that arose and one of hers was that her ex got frustrated that she didn’t commit to full sex during the 2 years they were together.

They did stuff together , but she always stopped going the full way . She mentioned several issues - Fear of pain, Partly her religious upbringing, partly she wasn’t sure he was the right guy.

I’m really thankful she told me this - but how do I play this going forward ? Do I mention it again in the future to discuss how she’s feeling ? If we get to intimacy in the next few months - Do I just take things slow and not mention sex again until she talks about it herself ? One thing I know is vital is not to apply any pressure on the situation but it’s a very unique dilemma that I’ve never faced before . I’ve only had 2 relationships myself so I haven’t dated a huge amount

submitted by /u/XinkUk
[link] [comments]

from Dating Advice https://ift.tt/3iPZPo0
via IFTTT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages